Auto Shifters?

cdkee

So I have an auto teg (don't hate, it keeps me out of trouble :p), and as you all know the shifter on there is pretty ugly. I'm looking to find something to replace it with, but I can't find any. I'm looking for something like this:

I can't really seem to find any(honda/acura models), so if anyone knows any good websites you can get these from, if you could share I'd really appreciate it!

Brewcitytexan

How bout you work on getting a better looking phone first.... jk. Yeah im in the same boat as you, if i find anything ill give you a heads up

spyk3

i know advance has a chrome auto shift nob....looks ugly but about the only thing your gonna beable to find lol.

cdkee

I looked there already, none of those have the buttons on the side and they are all aftermarket.

speedin

The Transporter

mirrorimg

There are people on hondatech or teamintegra who do a auto-manual look conversion. They put a boot over the P-R-D section so it actually looks like a manual.

cdkee

Okay I have to say that looks better than I had imagined...along with the cupholder which doesn't fit anything :p

Six-shooter or ban!!!
It's tempting...:p

Last edited: