auto to manual conversion

JDMthug4lfe

a good buy a 1994 LS integra great interior and all for 1700 but the catch is that its an automatic how much would it be to convert to a manual?

biggame

well with that you would have to buy the trans and it depends wat trans you bought... if u were jus gonna buy another ls trans to jus daily drive or u could use to race ud b lookin at like 300 to 350 for the trans then u would have to get the clutch pedal n cable and n spring n all them accessories and then labor unless u were doin it... if u were gettin a type R trans w the shorter gears which is better for racing ud b lookin at like double for the cost of the trans... hope that helps a little..

JDMthug4lfe

really i was goin to just drop in a gs-r tranny i have laying around because on my car i got another transmission for racing and just in case trans if u know wat i mean but i was thinking bout just doing it with my friends or taking it to my auto shop at skool

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
you still need linkage, pedal assembly, ecu, i think a different trans mount, clutch, flywheel, slave cylinder and a few other odds and ends........u might want to check n the axles too....not sure if autos are different from manuals.

Winki

Undercover mod
just sell it a buy a 5 speed