Auto to Manual swap- I need you and a shop

Surferman

So im looking for someone that will help me on my auto to manual swap. No, not looking for people telling me to search, but more like a friend around NC/VA to help me on the autul swap. I have no idea what im doing(trannywise), but im willing to drive up to 5 hours sway to do this swap. More like a personal trainer to tell me what I need to buy, and then helping me install it all when I have everything.

I have around 600 cash in hand and I got the pedals, linkage, reservoir so far but have no problem getting the rest of the stuff just need a place or friend that could help me. I gotta list of everything I need, except for the misc bolts.

I love my car. So if you can point me to a shop, and better yet, a friend to help me through all this.

thanks guys!
And I know no one would wanna work for free, I mean id toss them whatever extra money I had at the time. I dont just wanna take it to the shop for alot of money I would like to get dirty and work some myself!

Located in edenton, nc but like i said i would drive and have a place to stay and everything lol