Auto to manual swap question

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Hello! I'm currenlty in the process of gathering parts for my auto to manual conversion swap on my 01 integra. I was at the junkyard collecting some parts and I noticed on the clutch pedal 2 switches. Does anybody know if I need them or not for my swap? Not sure what they are actually for. I'm guessing a neutral safety switch or something? Not sure! Some help would be great since this is my first time doing a auto to manual swap! Any other advice would help as well to make this more easier for me! Thanks guys!

SLOW94

Hello! I'm currenlty in the process of gathering parts for my auto to manual conversion swap on my 01 integra. I was at the junkyard collecting some parts and I noticed on the clutch pedal 2 switches. Does anybody know if I need them or not for my swap? Not sure what they are actually for. I'm guessing a neutral safety switch or something? Not sure! Some help would be great since this is my first time doing a auto to manual swap! Any other advice would help as well to make this more easier for me! Thanks guys!
The one on the clutch pedal is the safety switch fo turning it on on a true manual, i never used it though on the swap wont hurt it, just dont leave it in gear wen u start it lol

justjdm

DB8 Whore
The one on the clutch pedal is the safety switch fo turning it on on a true manual, i never used it though on the swap wont hurt it, just dont leave it in gear wen u start it lol
Gotcha! Haha! Yea, I was stripping apart a 94 GSR and seen it had 2 switches, so not sure if the newer one's have 2 switches as well. If that is the case, then I guess I don't need them! I'm sure them wires go into the ECU or somewhere where it's impossible to find!

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
+1
I bypassed mine because it's more convenient, and I'm just lazy. lol

SLOW94

Gotcha! Haha! Yea, I was stripping apart a 94 GSR and seen it had 2 switches, so not sure if the newer one's have 2 switches as well. If that is the case, then I guess I don't need them! I'm sure them wires go into the ECU or somewhere where it's impossible to find!
Well on the conversion to complete the circuit to turn it on out of all the wires that go to the auto shifter there is two black wires which are thicker and obvious you just loop them together. I cut the wires an capped off all the other ones an looped the to black ones together an use it as a plug lol

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Well on the conversion to complete the circuit to turn it on out of all the wires that go to the auto shifter there is two black wires which are thicker and obvious you just loop them together. I cut the wires an capped off all the other ones an looped the to black ones together an use it as a plug lol
Ok, thanks! Yea, I wouldn't of never found that out! I guess I'll try that and see what happens when I start the process!

j13

Keep It Clean
If you have any questions or quick advice, PM me. Ill try my best to answer your question.

tp.s. I'm doing this slush box swap also, I've been collecting part for a long time now haha :[

justjdm

DB8 Whore
If you have any questions or quick advice, PM me. Ill try my best to answer your question.

tp.s. I'm doing this slush box swap also, I've been collecting part for a long time now haha :[
Alright, will do! I've just been collecting parts here asnd there, but I'm sure I will miss a few! LOL!

SLOW94

Ok, thanks! Yea, I wouldn't of never found that out! I guess I'll try that and see what happens when I start the process!
if you have a question or anythin let me knw pm me an il see wat i can help you with, if you want i can even post a pic of the wire conector, or how i did it.