automatic seat belt doesn't retract

92_JDM

okay so i have a 1992 integra gs/b20b swap and recently just install a viper 350 model. So yesterday the alarm seems to stop working, it wouldnt beep or lock as if its not working. whats worst is that when i close the door the automatic seat belt doesn't pull back. What are some possible issues, i was thinking about taking it back to the person/place that install the alarm...

dlo253

Double check all the connections. The plugs under the seats, on the seat belt mechanism, and the 2 plugs that go to the seat belt module in the passenger side kick panel. There is also plugs behind the A pillars, maybe that got disconnected when they were running the antenna or sumthn. If you end up needing replacement parts I have every item for the auto belts in working condition. They just take up space, I went with the manual belts.

92_JDM

Double check all the connections. The plugs under the seats, on the seat belt mechanism, and the 2 plugs that go to the seat belt module in the passenger side kick panel. There is also plugs behind the A pillars, maybe that got disconnected when they were running the antenna or sumthn. If you end up needing replacement parts I have every item for the auto belts in working condition. They just take up space, I went with the manual belts.
thanks man, i ended up taking to the shop that install the alarm and they said that the alarm is connected with the wires for the seat belt and the fuse for the alarm blew. so they had seperated the wires and put a new fuse and now everything is working like normal.

dlo253

Oh ok cool, glad it was a simple fix.