automatic seat belt

slik92teg

i got some seat harnesses for my teg, and i took the seats out right now but the seat belt warnign beep wont stop beeping, im going to remove the auto seatbelts but i dont know how to make the beeping stop, does anyone konw how?

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
I removed the automatic seatbelts in mine and while i was changing out the seat belt part near the ebrake i broke the wires. so now the car has no idea if i have a seatbelt on or not, and i never hear a beeping noise.

Man A

homewreker
try removing the seatbelt warning control box. behind the passenger side kick panel.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^ x2.

if you just take the whole system out it won't know. lol

slik92teg

ok so i was reading some other posts and people were talkign about taking the whole system out and then something went wrong with icu. can i just unplug the unit behind the pannel or is more complicated?

Greenbling

I have had 3 DA/DB2 integras in which I have removed the seat belt control unit. Never had a problem.
Before you remove the plugs, take note of where the seatbelt is on the track. Once you remove the plugs they wont move again. I have mine in their doors closed car on position.

slik92teg

cool, i took everything out seatbelts all the wires, that little silver box thing, its awesome.