AutoPartsWarehouse.com????

Does anyone have any dealings with AutoPartsWarehouse.com? I need a bottom end gasket set for my LS, and I found their site through Google. Before I order from them though, Id like to know if anyone has dealt with them before and what your experience was like.
Does anyone know of anywhere else that offers all the gaskets needed for a rebuild in one kit? If not, Ill just hit up NAPA.
Thanks.

Last edited:

RoCKstArTEgGy

i bought a set of headers from their for my probe and they were easy to deal with, but i decided t osell the car while i was waiting for shipping so i returned them with no problems

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
rockauto.com

I bought damn near everything from them for my 2.4 rebuild. just not my SRT oiling system or pistons. But my bearings, rings, gaskets, sensors...hoses...etc.

Cheap, reliable, and shipping was always here in a few days. I highly recommend Rockauto.com

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
AutoPartsWarehouse is the shit. I bought some window visors off them. They have fast shipping, great prices, and email you some sweet coupons every week.

Groundfx

I've bought from them from time to time , the quality of the parts is the same as any local auto parts store plus fast shipping.