Autozone/Duralast spark plug wires

Ganyon

You post in my thread. Sir, go fuck youeself with that spam. Lol. Jk..,........, no really though.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
You post in my thread. Sir, go f*** youeself with that spam. Lol. Jk..,........, no really though.
:werd:
The OEMs (they were Sumitumos on my car) were complete junk. I broke three of the boots off of the ends just trying to remove them before I installed my NGK wires. I will not buy OEMs for my Integra. The NGKs are some good looking and really tough wires. I will do nothing but recommend them.
Accel makes good stuff for the money, and if you are having issues with your Duralast wires, $20 is dirt cheap and a small price to pay for a better running car. If you decide to avoid them, I'd go with NGKs.

TheSkygun

Autozone wires are absolute garbage. I bought a new set for my old 91 DA and the very first time I attempted to remove plug wires from spark plugs the boot seperated from the wire on 2 out of the 4 of them. I had to extract the boots from the head with pliers. I took that bulls*** back and demanded a refund. They said I must have removed them wrong. Really? Please show me how thats even possible. OEM quality is far superior.
I have them and never had a single issue...