Average REAL GS-R pricing?

FauxTypeR

hey guys I have about $5000 bux ready to buy an acura integra gsr but all of the ones i find are in BAD shape and the good ones are all gone since ive last checked via txting their ad. i found a stock 95 gsr in great condition clean title and 140k miles. all stock. he says 4800 is as low as hell go, is that a good deal?

Last edited:

DC2-shad

hey guys I have about $5000 bux ready to buy an acura integra gsr but all of the ones i find are in BAD shape and the good ones are all gone since ive last checked via txting their ad. i found a stock 95 gsr in great condition clean title and 140k miles. all stock. he says 4800 is as low as hell go, is that a good deal?

wouldnt pay that much for a 95' , depends how clean it is though, if its been beat on , maintained etc. anymore details? no point of gettin a gsr if the motor is beaten to a pulp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC2-shad

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4404818463.html here is the link. dude says he doesnt beat it and maintenance is up to date. he didnt seem to know what he was saying and 4800 is as low as hell go

hm , seems clean. check it out in person, check motor mounts , engine knock , basically all motor check. blue smoke etc. test drive it , see if it runs smooths. basically if its rust free and engine is good its worth it. i picked mine up for $1320 canadian all clean! you can do it bro lol

FauxTypeR

hm , seems clean. check it out in person, check motor mounts , engine knock , basically all motor check. blue smoke etc. test drive it , see if it runs smooths. basically if its rust free and engine is good its worth it. i picked mine up for $1320 canadian all clean! you can do it bro lol

1320!?!!?!?!?! WHAT!!?!! HOW!!! :shocked2::shockl:

DC2-shad

1320!?!!?!?!?! WHAT!!?!! HOW!!! :shocked2::shockl:

lol here in canada , there are people up north who dont know what they own. 35 year old had a 1998 GSR all oem and thought it was worthless. untill i found it on kijiji minutes after it was posted and bought it same day! 5 hour drive haha. no rust , 180k miles !

FauxTypeR

lol here in canada , there are people up north who dont know what they own. 35 year old had a 1998 GSR all oem and thought it was worthless. untill i found it on kijiji minutes after it was posted and bought it same day! 5 hour drive haha. no rust , 180k miles !

WOW.:shock: PACK YOUR BAGS KIDS WERE MOVING TO CANADA!!! :drive:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I mean it's kind of supply and demand honestly... If 10 people want that car, someone will pay the price he wants.

However that looks damn clean. I wouldn't pay that much for a car that old but I'm a cheap bastard :lol:

AcuriousLegend

I'm going to dissent and say that it's not an awful price compared to most of what I've seen up north. Koni/GC is worth a few hundred bucks in itself and mine was about that much (albeit with less mileage).

Yeah, you might be able to piece one together for cheaper, but this is a turnkey car.

OneFastGSR

I'd go for $4500. Not sure if i'd pay more than that. It's hard to find a clean stock GSR though so. If I was really looking to buying one i'd probably give $4800. But definately try for $4500. If you have the cash in person he'd probably take 45.

But now I just read the ad after I typed ^. He mentioned faded paint, scratches, dings, I'd have to see it in person. It'd be a hard choice

Teggy64

Got vtec?
While it's clean, I can see the paint's fading which will set you back a few grand to fix. I wouldn't spend over 3500 on it. Pricing on these cars is really dependent on the area you live in. I'm from Chicago and i was in the same boat you're in. Most GSRs we're beat to crap or modded. Takes a while to find a good one. This one looks like a nice car aside from the paint. Check it out and if you like it see how low he'll go. It's easy for a seller to say that have a bottom price, but have enough cash in hand and he may cave on the pice a bit.

cpeehler7

Banned
While it's clean, I can see the paint's fading which will set you back a few grand to fix. I wouldn't spend over 3500 on it. Pricing on these cars is really dependent on the area you live in. I'm from Chicago and i was in the same boat you're in. Most GSRs we're beat to crap or modded. Takes a while to find a good one. This one looks like a nice car aside from the paint. Check it out and if you like it see how low he'll go. It's easy for a seller to say that have a bottom price, but have enough cash in hand and he may cave on the pice a bit.
Yeah if you flash the money they'll probably go down a few hundred. The price seems a little high. I bought mine for $3000 flat with 145,000 miles. The guy was a Honda mechanic, it runs great, shifts well. Did need a bit of suspension work though. (ball joints)

So I mean, the price is a little high, if you can, just keep checking local listings. I spent about 3 months on craigslist before 2 cars showed up on the same day. Both black Integra GSRs within 20 minutes of each other. Drove both, both felt fine, and one was $1000 less...

Good luck finding one.