Awww Poor Poor H22

Teggy95SE

So im riding around as usual on my Friday night and this black 5th gen lude 97-01 comes up next to me and revs it up. I looked at him and laughed, I heard him shifting and it was an AUTOMATIC!! so we get @ the turn and punch it, I waved by as I put about 3 car lengths on him, only from 20-70 LOL So he pulls up next to me at the redlight and is all pissed off. Well his passanger N E wayz, he says, "YO hey we'll be back in like 10 mins with my car and we'll see how quick ur GSR really is LMAO I said, well I hate to kill ur ego, but mine is an SE with an LS motor, sorry, ur DOHC Vtec just got owned LOL

GSROWNSU

that couldn't have been the h22 vtec it was probably the si version because the vtec preludes were only made manual (i believe) the h22 vtec engines are badass but i think the prelude you raced was the si (h23 no vtec)

Teggy95SE

SlammedCivic said:
I wouldnt have said anything...let him think it was a gizzer
NO I want him to know that its not that way it looks better, a GSR would destroy him even more, But when he goes and gets his GSR and whoops me, then it makes me look really slow. By having an SE, i don't

Last edited:

GSROWNSU

oooo ok yea sorry my bad....that's sweet that u tossed him then...he sounded like an asshole anways

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
dc2GS-R said:
all 97-01 preludes had an h22 vtec! the only difference was the type sh had the atts
dc2GS-R for teh win!!!!! he's right all bb6's came with the same motor, and hp, also they came auto