Axle nut problem.

Khoshabalas

Okay. Went out an bought nice craftsman air compressor (Yeah from a pawn shop thats notorious for selling stolen items, but i'm sure the 400 dollar air compressor that i got for 60 wasnt stolen lol) and an impact wrench for around 50 bucks used, cannot remember the company though. But long story short, at 175 pounds, the nut wont move. I'm thinking about grinding the whole thing out. The db2 is pretty rusted up in some spots and considering the axles are stock i think the nut maybe like growing like a tree into the other metal or something lol.
OH yeah, i fixed the flux capacitor and my plutonium levels are amazing now! I get 1900 years to the gallon!

Khoshabalas

lol almost had to bust the plasma cutter out HAHAAHA jk.

Khoshabalas

Also, a guy at autozone told me (when i went to get the cv axle) there wasn't a acura under 94 that had abs....i seriously LAUGHED in his face, and told him "wow, i didn't know that" sarcastically and left, i will NEVER go back there.

DumaDa9

this happened to me already, since i had a new axle ready to replace it, i just cut off the bolt with a grinder

Joshmmc

Those big sockets arent cheap. Get one and a nice beefy ratchet/breaker bar, and a long STEEL pole. Leverage does wonders on big ol' nuts.
This. Often, air impacts aren't worth more than 85-150 pounds of torque. The one in my shop is about 120-125 max, and if something big like an axle lug is stuck on, the air impact won't do a thing. A great big breaker bar and maybe even another pieice of extension pipe gives an insane amount of torque.

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
Also, a guy at autozone told me (when i went to get the cv axle) there wasn't a acura under 94 that had abs....i seriously LAUGHED in his face, and told him "wow, i didn't know that" sarcastically and left, i will NEVER go back there.
lol...

Khoshabalas

My abs light now being shot! what the crap?! I have no clue why! But i havent had the oppourtunity to check break fluid since i took off the caliper. I had to take the breakline off because the caliper was blocking my view (im tall and had little space to work) and alot leaked but idk enough but now i found out my rotor is effin cracked. Only gives me a reason to get drilled and slotted<3<3
Tell me what it could be and i'll give out some gold stars for the day!