Axle replacement

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
My stock axles are on the go and i wanted to get some new axles. I am yet to know if i'll be doin a motor swap to get more hp or just build my b motor now. Does anyone know any axles that can support some decent hp say 250 to 300 maybe? but i would also have to come to the conclusion of what im gonna do first because the axles are specific to the motor no?

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
any B series tranny is a bolt up with any B series eninge (except like one i think?) and thats what the axle connects tooo...so i think as long as you stay B series, you should be fine reusing OEM axles on a swap. as for upgraded strength...you're on your own. lol

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
I see some hasport stage 1 axles for $300 on jhpusa.com and they support up to 200hp. They mention that higher horsepower axles are available but there is no link or anythhing like that to click for it. *shrugs*

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
any B series tranny is a bolt up with any B series eninge (except like one i think?) and thats what the axle connects tooo...so i think as long as you stay B series, you should be fine reusing OEM axles on a swap. as for upgraded strength...you're on your own. lol
b20 from the prelude

I see some hasport stage 1 axles for $300 on jhpusa.com and they support up to 200hp. They mention that higher horsepower axles are available but there is no link or anythhing like that to click for it. *shrugs*
get napa life time shop.

Driveshaftshop.com makes reman ones and new ones, Spoon had trouble with like 5 sets of them they kept snapping them