axles Help ASAP!! read me!!

ITR-JDMVTECoso

I found out i had axles with not tight lock nut with very bad noise like i push gas shake very bad after my rebuild ( thanks to my speedy mechanic ). i went to the shop find it 2 new lock nuts for my axles and installed by my self and i push the gas keep shaking . My question is how tight go axles with rotor? the axles edge goes all in at back of rotor cuz rotor at back got like big hole space and axles end got like dents look like suppose be in there and im looking at there and the axle isnt all in there thats my problem or not? or i need new axles or ball joints?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
mating surface of the axle should be flush with the hub, the axle never touches the rotor

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
most likely, it happens in 1st second and sometimes 3rd? if your axle is flush with the hub and is torqued down it means your axle is fried

JoeystegDA

Does your car shake when you are braking? Do you hear a clicking sound when you accelerate or when you turn?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
its the axles. i bought some mew axles when i replaced my clutch. they vibrated so bad under acceleration. bought another set of new ones from somewhere else, no more vibration.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the first axles i bought were from autozone that vibrated. i suggest fetting them from napa. they have the same lifetime warranty.