Ayrton Senna’s 1993 Honda NSX

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
This is gonna be hard to verify....There are some "RED FLAGS" already...

DarkDB1

Still wouldn't pay over regular NSX price for it. It's at 67k euros atm. Did anyone happen to search integra type r's on the uk ebay? b****es be getting the best deals in the world. Perfect 98 spec ITR for about $5k USD http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-HONDA-INTEGRA-1-8-TYPE-R-WHITE-RARE-98-SPEC-JDM-IMPORT-B18C-VTEC-DOHC-/121160063481?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c35b3d9f9
If money was no object I would probably pay a bit more for a bit of it's historical importance... Senna was pretty important in the development of the NSX as well as a great and famous race car driver. It's a common name to be heard when talking about Formula One. But it would need to directly have some sort of evidence that he was a owner of the car. Either a confirmation letter from his family or Honda themselves and a old registration card with his name on it.

NSX's usually still go for quite a bit of money $25K-$80K depending on condition and mileage so the 42K GBP ($65,6922 USD) ending bid sound's like a fairly good deal for a low miled minty NSX owned by a very famous and popular deceased Formula 1 driver.

That ITR is $7800 USD, Which is still kind of low for a clean ITR but not a deal of the century... They don't have a really big tuner scene out in the UK so there is a smaller demand for tuner cars. Also keep in mind they get just about all of the good cars we don't get R32-R35 Skylines, Silvias, Civic Type-Rs, Older Evo's and STI's so there is a bit more competition in that same price range.

OneFastGSR

So google calculator is wrong? Lol Just wondering. Google calculator converts 4195 euros or british pounds whatever to 6561 usd

DarkDB1

So google calculator is wrong? Lol Just wondering. Google calculator converts 4195 euros or british pounds whatever to 6561 usd
British use pounds, Not euro... It's close, But i think we used the same calculator just different currency