thats right.
Qouted from azht.net

"Back By Suuuuper Popular Demand!
SoB Ef NiG
Presents
Hella Square Butt Vs. Round Butt Meet/Cruse/Car Show

Sponcered by
RMS Warehouse Distributing

This meet is to inspire the scene to stay alive and show all sides of the old schools and new school to have a good time. Most of all show that we still have pride in our hobby. Hopefully this doesnt get ruined by lil kids so i want everyone on there best behavior... FTW SQUAREBUTT ARE EFS, DAS, CB, AND OLDER HONDAS N INTEGRAS LIKE THAT. ROUNDBUTTS are EG, DC, and UP

DATE:Saturday Jan 15, 2011
PLEASE request this day off so you dont have to miss out! Lets make this bigger than v.3 yall!!! We're going to set the standards for all the meets/car shows/cruses for 2011! Bringing in the new year the right way!!!!!

120th ave and Mcdowell its a big park you caint miss it.. If you hit dysart you went too far. Turn around and bring some food with you.

link to google maps

TIME:11am - 1pm @Friendship Park
3pm till 7pm @ Rms Warehouse

I want this meet to be a little bit longer seems like there was still ppl gettin off work and on there way when we left... I know this cause they were calling me lol!

CRUSE:SEE Details below
As far as the cruse if you dont wanna go on this long ass cruse your more then welcome to go directly to RMS Warehouse! You are allowed to pass go and collect welll wateva you can afford.

By long I mean hop on the
i10 at Avondale Blvd east,
101 north to east to south,
202 west ,
i10 west to 75th ave.
Outragous? Deal with it!!!

This meet is for everyone! I repeat everyone!!! Alll i ask is that you come have fun, meet n great, chill, network and most of all show off your pride. Pleeeeeease dont come to my meet with a car/truck that you dont care about! Have some prive in it i mean shit happends! But wash your ride, make it look good even if you have primer or steelies! I dont wanna see noooo brake dust on ya mags!!!

ATTENTION!
RMS IS HAVING A LIQUIDATION SALE FOR US!!!!!! So save your checks and cash out on some goodies... Buy up befor your part gets sold out Our parking will be behind the warehouse on 75th and Rosevelt yes parking will still but SquareButts on one side and RoundButts on the other cause this is the car show part.

ALSO!
If you cruse in with your buddies and they all have Roundbutts and your in a Squarebutt I will ask your to park else were... Please dont cry about it!!
So when the black dude walks up on you all fast no hes not tryna rob you!!! Exept for B rads rhd lol i tryd to but i jumpd in on the left side

Ps.
Broke 200 cars at v.3 !!!!
I expect nothing less!"

link to original thread
http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140469

Last edited:

whitedc4

i wanna go. it sounds kind of fun. is it an all day kind of thing? because it would suck to drive there and have to ccome back lol

WAR 178

Premium User
I really miss living out there in AZ, I will have to have my friends and fam out there go and snap some pix and get me some parts. G/L with meet

rockadilla

thats right.
I really miss living out there in AZ, I will have to have my friends and fam out there go and snap some pix and get me some parts. G/L with meet
haha thanks man :D

i wanna go. it sounds kind of fun. is it an all day kind of thing? because it would suck to drive there and have to ccome back lol
yep its gonna be from 11am-7pm :thumbs up and its a sat so im probably heading to the pavs after and ill be at the pavs till 9ish or so. then after the pavs theres a meet at filiburtos that goes until 2am lol

Last edited:

whitedc4

i still wanna go. i doubt i will get the chance to though. my mom wants to go to az this month she wants me to come ....but we'd be in the roundest butt car ever... a freaking '10 accord lol

rockadilla

thats right.
i still wanna go. i doubt i will get the chance to though. my mom wants to go to az this month she wants me to come ....but we'd be in the roundest butt car ever... a freaking '10 accord lol
well if u do lemme know :D trust me itll be worth it. hahaha and there will be a few newer hondas.... but hey, at least u will stand out :lol: