B16 Cable Trans ???

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
well guys as it turns out the trans in mine now is a YS1 lol. and the cable trans i was gonna buy was a S1. so i guess im good then lol.

Antonio91Teggy

need help fast, i have a JDM b16a swap on my 92 Integra (thats what the guy said) with a cable transmission. How do i know if its a true JDM and a cable trans? Also what gen b16a do i have and what car it came from? I have bad 3rd gear synchro and woundering which Synchro will fit. Transmission guy said parts didnt fit and he got it from http://shop.synchrotech-transmissions.com/Pro-Series-Carbon-Synchro-Set-1-5-GSR-ITR-B16-SYN-101.htm. I checked Synchrotech but says it fits multiple Gsr, ITR, and b16, are these OEM. Also sticker says YS1-1***** on the trans. Idk if hes lying or wtf hes had it for like a month and getting pissed off, i actually had to give him the number for SynchroTech since he couldnt find the parts since it was a swap (so i guess i cut him alil slack) so please anyone send my pics or something so i'll know what to get and will fit. Idk how i can post pictures without that URL thing it asks for. Ive done alot of searches and didnt really get a clear answer so please help me. thnx Antonio

Last edited: