B16 swap in Crx harness problem

TEGGYPOWER

Hi I am a new member but have been doing Hondas for about a year now. I'm at a 2 month stop due to this problem I just couldn't figure it out so I ha to start a forum. I have a Crx dx she'll with and 91 si body harness... My main question I what harness do I buy for this swap regarding the original harness is in salvageable. My buddy told me and obd0 90-91 only integra harness will work with my setup.of anyone has any info or harness for sale I would appreciate it. Like I said I've been at a stop on my project due to this harness I cannot find and my lack of information

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Our CRX had a custom harness made for it. But you can use that harness im sure. I forget if its a 2 piece or a 1 piece harness.you will have to get a donor harness too so you can get harness clips for sensors like the knock, vtec etc.

1994 Integra

I have a b16 in my CRX that I swapped in and I feel your pain. It was an hf. So already mpfi. So buy an si engine harness then most of your pins, should be in the right location for everything. Lots of connectors have to get taken from a harness from the engine you are swapping in and soldered to your crx harness. You have to extend your fan switch wires a few inches as well. Also map sensor since that originally mounts on the firewall. All i can think of at the moment.

TEGGYPOWER

Our CRX had a custom harness made for it. But you can use that harness im sure. I forget if its a 2 piece or a 1 piece harness.you will have to get a donor harness too so you can get harness clips for sensors like the knock, vtec etc.
I'd be very interested to get ahold I you for that harness if its still Available. I already have sensors for vtec and the other 2 sensors if its still available let me know:)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I never said it was for sale. I just stated that is what we use. An obd1 harness should work from an integra.

TEGGYPOWER

I have a b16 in my CRX that I swapped in and I feel your pain. It was an hf. So already mpfi. So buy an si engine harness then most of your pins, should be in the right location for everything. Lots of connectors have to get taken from a harness from the engine you are swapping in and soldered to your crx harness. You have to extend your fan switch wires a few inches as well. Also map sensor since that originally mounts on the firewall. All i can think of at the moment.
Ya I already have vtec sensors and stuff and alls I'm looking for is a harness but I'm looking for a 90-91 integra obd0 harness cause my buddy said it'll be plug and play with si harness except maybe 2 sensors... I that correct?

1994 Integra

Ya I already have vtec sensors and stuff and alls I'm looking for is a harness but I'm looking for a 90-91 integra obd0 harness cause my buddy said it'll be plug and play with si harness except maybe 2 sensors... I that correct?
Not sure. I just spent the 400 over this past winter on a full rywire engine harness. Plug and play. And tucked. No 20 year old brittle wiring.