B18b spark plug cover ?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
the guy selling the olit performance spark plug covers is almost impossible to get in touch with.
he is, i was trying for the past 5months w/o a responce.. until my buddy on HT started makeing the cf B series spark plug cover.. It's the same guy sell the spark plug cover on ebay and is pictured w/ the red VC.

I got one laying on my dresser, just waiting for an obd2 VC.. no one has one 4sale!!! haha

STAYFIT

the obd2 vc fits on the b18? probly a n00b question lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yea obd1 and obd2 VC are interchange able just not spark plug covers..lmao

the end of the spark plug cover is different shaped.. but my friend says he will be trying to making obd1 spark plug covers soon, he's also trying to make me a Kevlar spark plug cover for obd2 vc. cuz i want one ..lol

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I didnt see a C on the end of that B18.

The B18B OBD2 valve cover swap to a B18A or OBD1 B18B is very common. I have 2 of each and I can swap them as I please.

mteg

Automatic Lover
yea obd1 and obd2 VC are interchange able just not spark plug covers..lmaol
The vc's are interchangable but you will run into a problem with the pcv. On the obd2 it is on the back/top side of the vc where on a obd1, it is on the back of the motor. FYI

My buddy just got a c/f spark plug cover. It looks pretty good from up top, but from the side I think it looks cheesy. Idk, I think they should have had some sort of end cap to finish it off. Just my opinion.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
This might have been said already but i always thought the B18C head was slightly bigger than the B18B head, i dont know if that really makes a difference but wouldnt that make it so the spacing of the spark plug wires a little bigger and thus making the cover too short?

1fstdc2

i use to have one of these sparkplug cover on my ls...made it look pretty neat...i would trick people all day saying that i had..ls economy vtec...lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
ok well i finally got my VC and for right now it will stay this color, but plan on shaving it and power coating the VC J racing color green, i finally found the name of paint they use.

There's a guy on TI that did a DYI LS spark plug cover and I'm probably going to end up makeing that as well...so i can swap them out every now and than