B18b swap PLEASE HELP

subbyzzz

I want to swap out my B18a1 motor & tranny for a jdm B18b motor & tranny. I talked to steve at Hmotors & he said its not that simple. I have to modify the t bracket & the tranny from the b18b is hydraulic so it wont work... but what I've heard is as long as I have the engine, tranny, ecu, wiring harness.. that everything will go in without modification. Can someone tell me what modification ill have to make (if any) to do a full b18b swap in my 90 integra RS

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Cable to hydro trans conversion and and obd1 to obd2 jumper I think. Why are you wanting to swap?

MrG

SGT TEG
swap

I want to swap out my B18a1 motor & tranny for a jdm B18b motor & tranny. I talked to steve at Hmotors & he said its not that simple. I have to modify the t bracket & the tranny from the b18b is hydraulic so it wont work... but what I've heard is as long as I have the engine, tranny, ecu, wiring harness.. that everything will go in without modification. Can someone tell me what modification ill have to make (if any) to do a full b18b swap in my 90 integra RS
none

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need an obd2 to 1 jumper, and a hydro to cable conversion the hydro transmission wont work on your car.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
jumper is less than 100 and the cable hydro is around 300-400 i would go hasport. Also check if you need a new t bracket im not sure about this