B18b Turbo 8psi Question

mjones73

Depends on the tune, size of the turbo, other mods done to the motor, etc... There's no set answer.

McMahon

JackTuned
Can I possibly get a range based on a range of different sized turbo's on a daily drive tune?

Prozon

Kris
Going to have to agree with Nerk again.
200-250..

There's a lot more to it then that though.
Fuel injectors, pump, turbo size, engine mods, tune, blah blah blah...

JDM8908

Hey, i just bought a 98 GSR. it has a complete GReddy turbo kit on it but the turbo needs to be replaced. I'm having a very hard time figuring out what turbo would fit onto this kit. looking at the turbo i found a Mitsubishi stamp on it, and it just has me very confused. If anyone can give me any info on this i would greatly appreciate it. thanks
the turbo model is TD-05H-18G

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Stick to your thread about it. Someone will chime in soon enough. No sense having it everywhere.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
you're thinking "i just want a turbo. anything faster then stock is better" then you'll learn you might as well do some tune up before hand and HEY! arp head studs and rod bolts seem like a good idea and then all of a sudden youre buying cams and changing compression and doing math to figure out what injectors you need for said compression/boost/displacement.
trust me. it WILL happen lol

hidenplanvew

1200cc injectors will cover any Hp you will ever make haha you would be good with 1000cc injectors tho just make sure you have a good tuner

Prozon

Kris
...wow, so did you just get your license? Lol.
I've got some 440cc injectors, plenty injector for me. Plus I don't have to wire up the resistor box. :thumbs up

pbnj

Hey, i just bought a 98 GSR. it has a complete GReddy turbo kit on it but the turbo needs to be replaced. I'm having a very hard time figuring out what turbo would fit onto this kit. looking at the turbo i found a Mitsubishi stamp on it, and it just has me very confused. If anyone can give me any info on this i would greatly appreciate it. thanks
the turbo model is TD-05H-18G
its probably not even a greddy turbo kit.....you got fooled.....its probably a dsm turbo that the dude put together n told you its a greddy turbo....lol...well good luck!!