B18b1 goin boosted

TheCrimsonStar

I suggest you stop listening to "your boy" and do some research.
This. "Done right" means moot. Anyone can say that...seen quite a few craigslist posts that said that and it was an eBay turbo slapped on a cheap kit with no tune. What are the EXACT modifications and procedures you are doing in detail? Answering these questions will save you A LOT of pain and money down the road.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

xZachTheRipper8

build your motor around your turbo, dont jump on the band wagon with going turbo. im in the process of building my motor for turbo and its not gonna happen over night, i sit my ass on the computer for hours on end researching the best way to go for what i want and talking with some of the experienced guys like muckman. like they said you need a power goal not psi, you can build a 9:1 compression motor and your going to have to push more psi compared to running a bit higher compression like 10:1 and less boost will get you more power. like they said do your homework before you do anything else. sit down and write down what your plans for it is and what you want to obtain from it then go from there