B18C swap

Twriddles

I recently bought a 95 civic with a Jdm B18c from a buddy and am in the process of swapping it into my 93 integra gs. My dad did the swap on the civic about 5 years ago when it was imported. At the moment me my brother and dad are cleaning and painting parts in my engine bay to prevent further rust.
here is the civic, which had hit a deer and broke both headlights the bumper cover and ruined one fender, with it's jerry rigged headlights so we could move it at night.

here's the goodies. aftermarket headers i believe and an exceedy stage two or three clutch, not sure which but it grabs like hell.

motor is out of the civic

motor out of the integra

cleaning all the grime out of the engine bay, it's getting a new steering rack, full aluminum radiator, all the front bushings tie rods and ball joints.We are going to be putting the s80 guts into my Ys1 case so that we don't have to do a hydro conversion. I'm also keeping power steering and a/c. new radio and speakers as well with 6x9's in the back and the covers still fit. the goal is for this car to look completely stock when we are finished.

found someone who wants to trade this 90 legend for the civic with the b18a1 in it, i have no idea why, says he wants a beater with a dohc engine. I'm not gonna argue, since he'll trade straight up for it. its in good shape too, only thing that doesnt work is the soft close doors and it needs a new drivers door handle.

Last edited: