B18C5 Air conditioning

gsxrkiller

Gsxrkiller
I have a 98 integra LS with a B18C5 and tranny.I just bought the car and am switching from a del sol to the integra so Im very new to this car and site.I bought the car and it does not have anything for the ac under the hood.Everything inside of the cab is still there.I am trying to figure out wether I need to get a ac compressor and lines for a 98 LS or for the motor/B18C5.If anyone has done this or knows where I can get a ac kit let me know.Thanks

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
no ac compresor? i think all LS came with ac, maybe previous owner removed it? any how, any ac parts off a obd2 motor would to be compatible to convert the b18c5 over to ac

Dumpie1

Lower is better
typically when somebody does a full swap they either loss power steering or A/C, so in this case it was the A/C.

gsxrkiller

Gsxrkiller
The car has power steering and the bracket for the ac is still there along with the empty pulley.Would any of yall know where I could try and find the compressor,lines,and condenser?

Aznxtasy

Typically any B-Series compressor, lines, condensor, evaporator will work for the B18C5. So if you can find a full set from an LS then its all you will need I believe. Anyone feel free to throw in.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ac bracket matters too, i have a aluminum oem type r ac bracket... doesn't line up correctly to my 94 ac condensor