B20 swap, what do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugenguy

i wanna do a b20 swap in my 91 dawat all would i need to make this happen also wat would be a good brand for a clutch kit im plannin on using a SI tranny please help

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
well... you for sure need a B20. lol

Search bro.. this has been covered billions of times all over the internet..

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You will need a cable to hydro conversion for the clutch with that transmission.
ACT, Exedy, and Clutchmasters all make good clutches

mugenguy

I have all that but I mean harrness wise do I use the same harrness and do I use the same distributor that comes with the b20 or do I swap it out from the ls and wat about the ecu come on guys please help

Winki

Undercover mod
for the most part i believe yu would use most of your obd0 suff unless you plann on going obd1

mugenguy

why search when you all nice guys can just tell me wat I need to know right so how can I switch over to obd 1 from obd0 and wat would I need for the swap

Winki

Undercover mod
you would need the converson harness, ecu, dizzy, injectors(i think), and instructons to go from obd0 to obd1. but as long as you use your obd0 stuff i think the b20 will work fine.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
why search when you all nice guys can just tell me wat I need to know right so how can I switch over to obd 1 from obd0 and wat would I need for the swap
Searching would reveal that other people have done this and what you need rather than annoying with people with questions that have already been answered numerous times.

Go on Honda-Tech, do a quick search, it will come up with ALL the info you need in a matter of seconds.

mugenguy

Searching would reveal that other people have done this and what you need rather than annoying with people with questions that have already been answered numerous times.

will i must be doing a good job cause you all over this thread's dicc

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
It's dick, not dicc.
And no, I'm just trying to annoy you so will venture out there and find out info for yourself.

It's been covered many a times before. Had you spent this time searching that link I posted above, you would already know everything you need to about the swap rather than lurking here and waiting for someone to post it for you.

mugenguy

will how about you just be a buddy ol pal and help out a nigga instead of being an asshole wuz there any others words missed spelled in there

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
well hawz abaut cho nigga azz git up N' lurnn 2 du yer own homewurk... hMM?!

Fo sHo hOmiE! Dat bE Tite if ya cud git sHite feR yEr Self, hmMMm?

quit being a douche and search.

Status
Not open for further replies.