b20b mpg issues

teggy818

hey guys, im having some problems with my mpg. I have a b20b non vtec motor with a gsr tranny. for some reason it feels as if the gas is getting sucked dry and it doesnt seem normal. I know that if im revving it up the gas wont last but it drinks more gas than it should thats forsure. please shed some light on this.

cody1018

hey guys, im having some problems with my mpg. I have a b20b non vtec motor with a gsr tranny. for some reason it feels as if the gas is getting sucked dry and it doesnt seem normal. I know that if im revving it up the gas wont last but it drinks more gas than it should thats forsure. please shed some light on this.
How many miles are you getting to a tank of gas? And honestly the gsr trans really aren't the best for a commuter vehicles as for getting better gas mileage. Try looking into an ls trans for better gas mileage.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

osiris19

First off, your lack of information doesn't help us. Like Cody said, how many miles do you average per tank? What are your driving habits? How many miles are on the engine? How healthy is the engine? When was the last tuneup?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dlo253

Great thread new guy. Apparently he is getting 0 mpg cuz I dont see anything listed....

Nick_C78

How many days does it last you between fill ups? I hear measuring in days is accurate these days.

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
Drive the car till empty, refill, reset trip odometer. drive the car till empty again, record mileage of the tank, then fill and divide your miles to the tank by how many gallons you put in. Record findings, report those findings back on here, then we can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk