b20's 2001 LS :D

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Buy me new rims :p

I like me doe!

And type 1s because my budget is minimal. Wish I could've gotten Koni/ground again but I just gotta get off these egays as soon as possible

Sent from my old school flip-phone using Tapatalk
Lol, get type 2s like i am! And get some mesh rims, then we're twins

b20vtec MFer

Anything better then right now haha I feel like a kid in a bouncy pin because it's eBay coilovers and I'm pretty sure the shocks are blown to hell also so a nice double whammy

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Anything better then right now haha I feel like a kid in a bouncy pin because it's eBay coilovers and I'm pretty sure the shocks are blown to hell also so a nice double whammy

The ebay coilovers aren't bad on good struts. I have them and the ride pretty smooth

b20vtec MFer

What would you do?

If you bought everything needed for a vtec conversion back when you had your b20 to go Frankenstein. But instead you totalled your car before you put it on, now you got a 150k mile stock b18.
Would you..
A) do the conversion to your new car..
B) sell it and try to get most your money back..
C) hold on to it in case anything happens to your engine now then your already halfway there to rebuilding it..

Note: this is your dd and you need it reliable because you might not have the money to fix your engine if anything catastrophic happens to it within the next 6-8 months

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Sell to me?

Seriously though, if your motor checks out compressionwise I would slap it on. If not, I would get another block and start building. That's my plan with mine, mostly because I have a mad JDM smoke screen right now =P

b20vtec MFer

lolz! jdm smokescreen :p

and well the engine runs perfectly fine right now thats why I'm hesitant of doing anything to it but yeah i guess i will check the compression hopefully before summer is up and make a decision on that

p.s. NEVAR SELLING! :D

b20vtec MFer

Got the FFs on today :D thought it wasn't going to get finished at first because we got hit with a monsoon for a little while but still got it done thankfully.
She is sittin pretty and doesn't feel like a bouncy pin anymore :)
It isn't the same as my Koni/ground but I'm still extremely satisfied so far.
I'll post some pictures tomorrow as its just extremely shitty looking outside right now.
The front is slightly lower and the rear is about the same as before for now.
I'm fact driving home I got a twig stuck under my car because there was no way around it >.<

Sent from my Sega Genesis using Tapatalk

b20vtec MFer

So this is a story about how my life got flip turned upside down. Id like to take a second just sit right there.. and tell you all about how some bitch hit me in my old integra. I got blamed because racecar. And decided fuck the system and invested in a new way slower integra we have before us today. Performancely stock as a geo metro besides an intake. This car is living the low and slow life for now planking on speed bumps like a seesaw. Lowered on function and form type 1s and I love the way they ride. Perfect for a DD in my opinion!! Ermmm when I got the car it had elbow wear on the center counsil so I wrapprd it in some Louis vuitton fabric I happen to have lol. It looks sick actually imo ill post a picture next time I think about it since im at work right now.. ermmm she just got a tuneup recently because I was burning oil pretty badly. Vtec sauce!!! Hold the vtec. Smoke is alot better now. I have an exhaust leak and everyonr seems to love the way it sounds and ask me what exhaust I have on my car. To which I reply stock with a leak haha. Errrrrmmmmm I just installed a kenwood double din! Ill post a picture of that too here shortly as well. I have doomdoom speakers in the back. 2 12 in type r. I keep them turner down to -12 lmao. Thr bass is insane and is really too much for such a small car. Anything ill add in but time to get back to work so I can leave!!!

Sent from my s4 using telekinesis