Babies

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have noticed a lot of babies in the import world (im sure they are in other groups as well) but people cry over 5 bucks.. I don't think about how much it cost to ship stuff.. they act like its free :roll:

Also I'm involved in a deal where someone passed away and they had a huge garage sale and sold alot of his parts to help the family out. I bought a few teg parts that were covered in dust (most of it was motors or civic stuff) and I was going to keep some of it and sell some of it. They shot me 90 for the stuff I came back at 80 (I would have paid the 90). Well I had a hospital bill come up for my wife's pregancy and so I put that stuff and other stuff up forsale locally on the forum and they come on there basically calling me a crook or bad person... I'm way ticked and I feel like selling all my parts and teg and getting of imports bc the people around here (except for a few good guys) are annoying as crap and there are a bunch of stupid people who act like they are the crap with their rusted and multicolored civic hatches. I'm sure its like this everywhere but damn they are just parts... people buy and sell crap all the time.. I don't see why they are flipping out... rant over..

Am I in the wrong on this or what?

Last edited:

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
Dood there will always be bitchy people no matter the hobbie you pursue... tell them its strictly buisness and to grow a pair.

cyclotegra

They are just whining because they know you will make more money off the parts than they would have. Just shrug it off, like Im sure you have already. And yes I know all about the babies here down south/midwest Missouri, and crappy civics, haha.

Just do your thing, its all for your own good anyways.

99sil-teg

Well it just irriates me bc it makes me look bad even though I have delt with tons of people on there. I hate people that are shady or crooked so when I get called that it def hits me the wrong way.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i think thats everywhere dude. i have thrown away more stuff than to deal with the pain of selling it.hang in there man, somebody will buy it.:)

99sil-teg

It doesn't bother me that people won't buy it... I could care less. I just don't like how they came to me about it. I am a guy that sticks to what I say I'll do and I like to think that I have morals but they make me sound like I don't.. I am getting over it I just had to rant. lol... and drink a couple beers lol