Back Seat Delete

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
It wouldn't be too much of an issue. All I do is have computers for work and clothes back there. Lol PC towers will fit under under the strut bars. Roll cage might get in the way lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Thats a picture from when i picked up the car from the fab shop. Thats one of the biggest cages you can physically put in an integra width wise. You can fit a PC in there.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
true and i can still fit the subs where i want them lol

LightSkinbyYosi

For me, if I were going to delete my rear seats, I would just go with the wood floor covered in trunk carpet material with access lids for the fuel pump/spare tire.

I really like how clean this looks. It is an awesome idea but I feel like I'd much rather have the seats just in case.

Is there a write up for something close to this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
I really like how clean this looks. It is an awesome idea but I feel like I'd much rather have the seats just in case.

Is there a write up for something close to this?

Theres DIY thread on Team Integra thats really nice. im choosing to go a different route (aluminum instead of a wood for future plans with the car) but here's the thread ----> HERE

BTW if you're careful remove the seats its VERY easy to place them back. it took me 2 mins to remove the back seat last weekend. hours to clean up after last owner though lol

LightSkinbyYosi

Theres DIY thread on Team Integra thats really nice. im choosing to go a different route (aluminum instead of a wood for future plans with the car) but here's the thread ----> HERE

BTW if you're careful remove the seats its VERY easy to place them back. it took me 2 mins to remove the back seat last weekend. hours to clean up after last owner though lol
Wow he used alot of wood there. I don't think I would go that route either I'd opt for an aluminum or something. He did an amazing job on the wrote up though.

My car is already on the heavy side since I have RSX seats in there and those things are 2X heavier compared to the OEM ones.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Wow he used alot of wood there. I don't think I would go that route either I'd opt for an aluminum or something. He did an amazing job on the wrote up though.

My car is already on the heavy side since I have RSX seats in there and those things are 2X heavier compared to the OEM ones.

yeah he did a great job on that, dimensions would have been nice. nothing a tape measure can't fix though haha. yeah i gutted the whole back so right now wires are exposed so i need to cover them ASAP. this weekends project along with cleaning the shit out of it .