Back to say hello

corona88

Hello All,

Been a long time since I've been on the site, actually since I sold my turbo Integra ha. Anywho just wanted to say whats up to all the old members that remember me and hello to the new ones. As of late I've been buying and selling cars just to try different things. A couple of cars were 330I, 350Z and the latest a 335i. As you assume the 335i has been the best thus far. Pics are down below of the 335i and a list of things I would like to do if I dont end up selling it here in the next couple of months.

Car: 2007 BMW 335I
Mods to Come
JB4 PNP
Eisenmann race exhaust
AR Downpipes

Looking to hit 400whp, which is very easy given the mods above. Let me know what you all think.

speedin

The Transporter
Welcome back man. Good to see you're still modding. That is a beautiful ride you have there, those cars have so much potential is wild. There are a few of us older members still around, pop in from time to time.

corona88

Welcome back man. Good to see you're still modding. That is a beautiful ride you have there, those cars have so much potential is wild. There are a few of us older members still around, pop in from time to time.
For sure, planning on creeping around for a while. And yeah these babies have potential like crazy! Recently I had BMW change both turbos/wastegates out since its a CPO vehicle, thus the interest to mod it now. Thinking about selling it though but I don't think I could find anything luxury/quick-ness like this.....unless I want to spend an arm and a leg lol

jbrown97ls

Welcome back! I remember your build. Nice car, I've always liked those. You should keep it!

Last edited:

cody1018

Well Herro...
Nice BMW, they're amazing cars but I wouldnt want to pay out to fix it. Parts are expensive for them.
Welcome back

speedin

The Transporter
For sure, planning on creeping around for a while. And yeah these babies have potential like crazy! Recently I had BMW change both turbos/wastegates out since its a CPO vehicle, thus the interest to mod it now. Thinking about selling it though but I don't think I could find anything luxury/quick-ness like this.....unless I want to spend an arm and a leg lol
Id just keep it. Because for a nice 4 door luxury sedan your other options are in the $90k+ range. E63 AMG, ISF, S4, M3 Sedan, M5.

Two cheaper options would be the E39 M5 for $15k, but maintenance would blow on an older German car like that. Then there is the trusty old B5 S4 with the twin-turbo v6. But talk about unreliable!! And again parts are a pita.

Last edited:

corona88

Welcome back! I remember your build. Nice car, I've always liked those. You should keep it!
Thanks man!!!

Well Herro...
Nice BMW, they're amazing cars but I wouldnt want to pay out to fix it. Parts are expensive for them.
Welcome back
Yeah their pretty good. Maintenance isn't that bad when you have the CPO and Service Warranty, everything is free.99 lol

Id just keep it. Because for a nice 4 door luxury sedan your other options are in the $90k+ range. E63 AMG, ISF, S4, M3 Sedan, M5.

Two cheaper options would be the E39 M5 for $15k, but maintenance would blow on an older German car like that. Then there is the trusty old B4 S4 with the twin-turbo v6. But talk about unreliable!! And again parts are a pita.
That is true, I actually just finished looking at a 04 S4 Nogaro blue....definitly nice but lacked the power sadly

speedin

The Transporter
That is true, I actually just finished looking at a 04 S4 Nogaro blue....definitly nice but lacked the power sadly
Put in $5k for K04's and you are looking at 450whp. Or put in $8k for GT28RS's and your looking around 650whp.

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
nice welcome back. i have a soft spot for BMWs since my last car was an E46 but that ended up being A LOT of trouble

corona88

Put in $5k for K04's and you are looking at 450whp. Or put in $8k for GT28RS's and your looking around 650whp.
Lol calm down good sir, 600+ isnt needed, at least in Kansas City. 400+ would be sufficient in this area unless some 400+ hatch pulls up...in that case I would just tip my hat :lol:

nice welcome back. i have a soft spot for BMWs since my last car was an E46 but that ended up being A LOT of trouble
Yeah the e46's are a very nice generation. My 330I was an e46 and I enjoyed it but just lacked the power I wanted sadly....I'm a picky person haha

nice... and its a manual!
Always, one of the things in life that is a must.8)

Nice, another German vehicle owner.
No doubt!

speedin

The Transporter
Lol calm down good sir, 600+ isnt needed, at least in Kansas City. 400+ would be sufficient in this area unless some 400+ hatch pulls up...in that case I would just tip my hat :lol:
Ah see thats Charlotte getting to me. Around here 600whp isnt un common. Too many NASCAR guys with monster V8's roaming around. Then there are the Lambo's and Ferrari's around here. Did I mention Charlotte is the home of the 1500whp Underground Racing Lamborghini's? :lol:

Had the pleasure of seeing them test drive one of those cars on 485 late one night. They didnt even put the rear bumper on so it was all in full view. I couldnt look away.

Last edited:

corona88

Ah see thats Charlotte getting to me. Around here 600whp isnt un common. Too many NASCAR guys with monster V8's roaming around. Then there are the Lambo's and Ferrari's around here. Did I mention Charlotte is the home of the 1500whp Underground Racing Lamborghini's? :lol:

Had the pleasure of seeing them test drive one of those cars on 485 late one night. They didnt even put the rear bumper on so it was all in full view. I couldnt look away.
Yeah those UR lambos are just ridicoulas! Definitely jealous that you got to see these in person. You going to tx2k13?

Fastest street car that I know of around here are 8 sec cars, not sure on the whp/trq #'s.