Back to the body shop

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
put my car back in the shop yesterday. im gettin the door repaired, along with shaved antenna, repair the front bumber, fix slight ding in passenger fender (from shopping cart), getting the taillights redone (i dont like the way they did them) and a total respray with rubber additive for rock chips. O i forgot stock mirrors went back on too. Yay!!! they said it should take about a week or so. im gonna order up my clubintegra decals soon.

heres a little before pic of door damage

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Legend said:
damn, what happened there, u got pics of the tailights? hope they do a good job.

the taillights are already done i just dont like that they did them and they arent flush all the way around. some kid hit me there while i was waiting for a parking spot.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
hmm.....i have some 94-97 tails if your interested.

1_SIKTEG

nice cant wait to see pictures of the car done my car is in the shop now its been 2 weeks i should be getting it back soon ill post pictures when its done

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
hksb18 said:
they should have def left some more metal on the trunk corners to tighten it up...
that was acutally a fiberglass kit i found online. i told them do whatever it takes to get them shits flush if it mean add more fiberglass or do whatever

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
alot of people here don't "feel it" and he knows it i myself am not a fan of the tails or the kit but hey at least it looks cleanly done better than some other shit ive seen before with home made paint jobs with one coat that look all bumpy and have no shine to them.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
atleast its all honda...this guy i know has a 98 civic with celica headlights, mustang hood, skyline tails, bmw fenders and many more ghey mods!!...he just finished the h22 swap....he was running single cam for the longest time.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
8urcivic said:
atleast its all honda...this guy i know has a 98 civic with celica headlights, mustang hood, skyline tails, bmw fenders and many more ghey mods!!...he just finished the h22 swap....he was running single cam for the longest time.
That's true. I give him props for doing something unique despite what people think about them.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
8urcivic said:
WOW!! That is the ugliest sounding car ever.