Back w/ new goodies installed

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Well its been a rough while for me. G/f left me after a year and a half for my former best friend. Found out my mom as breast cancer and on the same day my car goes out. The pressed on ring gear around the flywheel broke loose and was free spinning around the flywheel. So i orderd a new flywheel and clutch because my clutch was fucked in the R. Here are the pics ill let them tell the story

only took about 3 hrs total time. hard part was getting tranny back up because retard JDM Brennen couldnt find the bolts when I pushed the tranny up.

Act Prolite 8.8lbs 1 peice aluminum flywheel matched w/ a Act 4 puck think clutch desighned for road race and autocross. meeting the standerds for NASA Spc 1.1

adoboracer

props to you man for doing it urself... that shit is hard to do, installed my ACT clutch and flywheel as well a while ago.. that shit took forever.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Same here, hope everything works out ok with your mom, I know where you're comething from on that subject dude!

Good the Job with the clutch install, you said 3hous??? DId you use power tools??

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
damn man. I hope your mom gets better. and kick the mother fuckers ass..

good job on the install!

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
yea I have a Snap on cordless Impact. Its makes everything fly I love it. Best thing in the world when your in a place that 1 either can not support and air compressor or 2 dosnt have one.

Thanks for all the support Guys. its apriciated.

I love this clutch its friggen amazing. It grabs instantly so their is no loss of momentum which i felt w/ the stock one. It has made my car a little faster. Before my buddy Baker in his 04 WRX would barley beat me from 40-120 and though turns he would get about 6 cars on me. But now 40-120 I can beat him and then though turns he is about 1-2 cars. I was suprised it made that much of a differance.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
First and foremost, sorry about your mom. I feel you man, my mom has Lupus. Secondly, how do you like your new mods?