Back with a 97 teggy for good

Jabes

yep i got another one dc4 after going from my first 96 dc4 to a 88 mustang (pos) then to a 1978 civic hatch 1200cvcc 4 speed manual (ballin but rusted) then traded the civic for a 90 4 door teggy that i converted to manual but then sold it and then got a eg hatch that was wrecked but had a built motor in it and now im back with a integra shell :)
just picked her up for $780 today needs a little body work cause the guys ex gf and his streetbike messed the car up a little but nothin too bad and its a 5 speed shell with only 86,000 miles on it and im gonna be dropping the civic motor into it now time for pictures

Last edited:

Jabes

Update: started pulling the motor out of the civic today almost ready to pull it out took some pics ill upload them later

Jabes

yeah thats my plan im looking for a filler panel and bumper and then gonna get the rest of the body work fixed and make it look nice

Jabes

update: looked over the engine thats built for turbo and the cylinder walls are kinda worn out :/

i picked up a stock motor tho and im putting little shit back on it like intake manifold dizzy and all that stuff hopefully gonna have it running by the end of the week ill post pics up soon

Jabes

alrighty now heres for some pics

some of the rust is sanded down now

gsr leathers mmmmm

polish lower control arms and upper and lower strut tower bars in the back

rear wiper deletes done

and then the new ls engine

hmmmm and heres a teaser of whats gonna be on the turbo engine :)

Jabes

whos mother? she was a very nice lady ahahhaa

update: engines in and all ready to fire just waiting for a few more parts to come in

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
mad respect. lots of work needs to be done, but i'm looking forward to seeing it's outcome!

props man!

Jabes

thanks guys still gotta time it since there wasnt a dizzy on it and then add oil, trans fluid bleed the clutch and extend the piping from the header to the exhaust.

heres some pics of the motor in

starting to pull it up through

Engines in

header is on and i unhooked the ac cause i wont need it since its starting to get cold and it looks cleaner w/o it

and just a random pic of the car in the garage

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
wait what the...that's your HOME garage? or a shop's garage?

because if that's your house garage in the last random photo, my mind = blown.

Jabes

wait what the...that's your HOME garage? or a shop's garage?

because if that's your house garage in the last random photo, my mind = blown.
home garage, its nice my dad put in the lift a few years ago since hes does all the work on his on cars and trucks, the thing i like best is that when i walk downstairs from my room im right in the garage :)

94SkankinTeggy

94SkankinTeggy
My grandparents live in Philly and have a garage just like that. They do all the work on their vehicles as well. It's pretty awesome.
Can't wait to see how this turns out by the way. Keep it up!