Bad Fortunes Turned Good?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
alright well ive been on and off of CI for the past couple of months because my life was going completely downhill. it blew out of proportion this year. this is everything in brief form. i can gladly say now that im moving in a better direction.

in JAN. i was rejected readmission back into UMass Lowell. i was devestated.

in FEB. my GSR was stolen out of my driveway. i was having trust issues with my girlfriend at the time and we eventually broke up after 4 1/2 years.

in MARCH. house caught on fire. so we moved from temp home to another making it hard to adjust. my older brother also left the family leaving his newborn kid behind.

in APRIL. i quit my job cause it was affecting my health, the old folks harrassed me, and it was shitty pay. i didnt have a backup job. :???:

in MAY. i bummed out and started living off my bank and had to deal with itrca.com, paypal, DHL, and TD Banknorth. because a seller on the forum scammed me out of 1700. which left me broke during the investigation. and i had to pull out my own 1700 to purchase the 5 lugs conversion for the friend that gave me the money. and school loans were starting to kick in. so being broke wasnt looking too good.

so..... i was like fuck it. this has gone way too far.

in JUNE. i was accepted readmission for fall at UMass Lowell. i got a job at google. $12/hr. im in the works of getting a car by next month. my ex and i are on good terms since we dont see each other as often which makes the missing factor much better. i got my $1700 back. im constantly around my friends so im more centered. and im planning to transfer to maybe UMass Amherst so i can get the full college experience and their campus is pretty much a city itself.

im hoping my streak of good fortune continues because i hated being at the bottom of the blackest hole. never want to be there ever again.

Last edited:

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I almost went to UMass Lowell but decided to go to a military academy :lol:

sounds good bro, can't wait to see whatever it is you have next.