Bad guy/Neutral guy?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
So I'm not new to ordering things online, I don't do it all the time though, and every seller has come through, no problem. But right now, I got a little problem with one site/seller. I heard of them after one forum member here got some stickers from a store?

I liked a shirt they had, like $20, and $4 for shipping, which I couldnt choose or view what form of shipping was used, nor did I get a confirmation of it being shipped out

This is the site: http://www.s3magstore.com

I ordered the shirt on May 17th, gave them 10 days to wait for anything, but nada. So I sent them an email Friday morning through their website asking what was going on with it and that its no rush, so now I wait..

Now, about how long should I wait before I do anything else? Payment was made through PayPal, so idk how to file a claim through them. I'm just curious about how much longer I should give them

I'm hoping my luck didnt run out. And I'm all for the small businesses, but if you cant successfully manage your own little store, then I'm sorry, GTFO

Jackmldog

Jack
I would dispute it. I had to on ebay one time. When you sign into paypal go under my account and go to resolution center. Then on the left there should be a "Dispute a Transaction." Hope this helps and good luck

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Can I still dispute it if I dont have a paypal account and just used my credit card through them?

I'll probably send them another email tomorrow through my actual email to their email and not their site's email system after I'm done with court

eiznekeM

Can I still dispute it if I dont have a paypal account and just used my credit card through them?
Dispute it wtih Mastercard or Visa, they deal with stuff like this all the time.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Alright, thanks for the info. I went straight to the S3 editor and sent him an email.. Lets see if they do anything

Prozon

Kris
Payment was made through PayPal, so idk how to file a claim through them. I'm just curious about how much longer I should give them
Dispute it wtih Mastercard or Visa, they deal with stuff like this all the time.
I think that you're trying to say that you have a credit card linked to your paypal and you paid with your PayPal that way? You were kind of misleading there.

If you sent payment VIA PayPal with a LINKED credit card- you can probably dispute it via PayPal.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
no.. I dont have any paypal accounts. They accept payments through paypal, so since I have a credit card, I can use it through paypal without needing an account

but now that I think of it, I'd have to go through Visa because paypal cant reverse that charge, I think.. Dunno how credit card charges work

Rich-PMS

Call credit card

reverse the charges

10 days and no response? That's a big ridiculous. I answer my emails typically within an hour or two! And I get dozens a day, and work 3 jobs 65hrs a week. PLUS my business.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yes i know how busy you get rich :thumbs up well, I'll deal with it tomorrow I guess.. Too much stress for tomorrow

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ah, I just got off the computer here at work and noticed an email on my phone, so I had to repost it here

"Hey man, the shirt went out thursday. Sorry for the delay... I had actually missed your order... and then caught it on a second look. I figure the holiday will slow it down a day... but it went out priority mail.... so if you dont have it by wednesday, let me know. Thanks man!"

We shall see.. yay looks like I still have a good luck run :)

Prozon

Kris
As he was Googling his business, this page popped up and he clicked it to find out you were about to get your money back. He then wrote you an email and mailed it the next day.

You'll get it in another week or two. Lmao.