BAD inner tire wear. HELP!

horeks90

I really need some help. My integra has illuma street suspension all new front end parts and my tires are 205 40 17. I noticed last week that an inch of the inner part of my front pas tire was gone only aftr 2,000 miles of driving this summer! Then noticed that all my tires are wear the same and you can feel the outter side of the tire is cool and the inner is burning hot. Now I got 2 new tires yesterday and an alignment and was told the camber is off and they can't adjust it. My tires are angling out I never noticed how bad this was what can I do to fix this? !

Alvi84

DA's have worse camber than DB/DC's from my experience. I previously owned a 91 DA that had a sleeve-over set up. The car was lowered as far as it could go on 195/65 (I know... monstah truck tires) and had horrible camber. When I picked up my DC on eibach lowering springs and also after dropping it on F&F type 1's on 195/50 series tires I have no where near the kind of camber I did on the DA

jbrown97ls

Set your toe to zero. I lowered my car and had a decent amount of camber with my toe at zero for the past 2 months and my inner tread is alright.

emd513

Dude camber is not going to hurt your tires enough to worry about if the toe is aligned. My rear camber is set at -8 degrees and front around 1.8. Waiting on new skunk2 control arms and there going to - 3.5 to - 4

horeks90

Yeah I ordered and adjustable camber kit for the front with the A-arm that bE has the moving ball joint Nd rear. Would a tire place b able to adjust the rear camber? As well as the front? Wen I do realign to I jus set toe to 0?

luvda2ndgenteg

Ya toe is most impotant then camber I had bad toe and camber and went thru new tires in 2 months so I did the toe myself and put the camber kit on (blox ) and I noticed no more tire wear its looking good well was til I flipped it due to someone running a stop sign