Bad News guys

WOW.. so sorry to hear about your accident.. I wish you and your girl the best in recovery and getting back to your best... Don't worry about the car.. you can always build another one.

I'll contact u later and maybe I can help donate some cash for parts to get u back in the game..

Take care and best wishes!

hamfacekilla

WOW.. so sorry to hear about your accident.. I wish you and your girl the best in recovery and getting back to your best... Don't worry about the car.. you can always build another one.

I'll contact u later and maybe I can help donate some cash for parts to get u back in the game..

Take care and best wishes!
thanks bro, you have no idea how much you guys are helping me out

hamfacekilla

hey guys, well my buddy went to look at the car and took some pics for me and sent them, i just uploaded them and heres whats left of the car:(:(:(. this should give you guys a better idea of what useable and whats not.

these are the only pics i have right now but i will have tons more when i can get home. wish my GF luck, she seems to be doing better. we will be going home 2maro hopefully

hamfacekilla

sorry lol. but yeah everybody start thinking of parts you will need cuz im gonna see if i can get my hands on that candy red GSR i was talking about earlier

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
wow thats fucked up steven. glad u guys are alright. did my radio install hold up lol. but hey i got looking and the trans looks like it might be fucked but i want to get that trans off u if its not damange. when u get this text me 357-6446. cause there might be some other stuff i want off of it. i can stop by where ever u get it towed to

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
damn man that really sucks to hear! You had a very clean ride and a nice build thread going, guess all good things must come to an end at some point! Hope you n your gf get better fast..

ER bills suck, I just got mine from last week, $1,000 and all I got was staples in my head and MRI scan..

Xris97ls

Wow I am glad you both will be ok, that looked like a hell of a crash. I was following your build because I have a ls that needs to be rebuilt, just found out a hour ago my head needs to be redone .... Feel better and let me know when you start parting this.