bad shocks? need help!

forrest12

First of all sorry about posting this here , i posted some were els and no one replyed and i realy need help.

So i desided to start my day out early today and go to Advance to replace my rear left roater (wich was warn from my e-brake). I got the roater brought it home put it on, then took it out for a test drive to make sure everything was working alright. I did a few swerves going about 40 mph to cheek my suspention and everything was fine (or so i thought). When I got home from the test drive i noteced the rear left was lower than the rest of the car, noticably lower, like a few inches. SOoOoOoO... I asked my dad and he said it was nothign, maby a bad shock. He said it would probably levle back out later. But im impatient so i took it out for a nother test drive and i did more swerving, pretty charp turns goign fast. I noticed when i got back the care had looked like it was lowered, "wich looks realy good". Anyone know why it does this and will it stay lowered like this forever or just levle back out eventualy? Hopfuly its nothign serious that will hurt it