Bah. First day of work...

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
That's probably going to be me too haha. I should've picked wheeled mechanic so I can get a mechanic job, but infantry was my dream, so I stuck to that.

Mike you're still a punk.

But for real when you get out, be a mechanic. That's what I did, and I think it's the absolute most perfect transition job from military life to civilian. Well, you know, if you don't have a sick job because of the military. Oooah!

Sent from my iPhone 10 using Tapatalk

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
But no, back to the subject, DonJulio is the terminator that makes 50 cents more per hour than the other terminators. And dude on the real, I never had to sign anything but they spent like an entire day telling me how unions we're so bad and all this and that.. So yeah, I feel ya.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Mike you're still a punk.

But for real when you get out, be a mechanic. That's what I did, and I think it's the absolute most perfect transition job from military life to civilian. Well, you know, if you don't have a sick job because of the military. Oooah!

Why am I a punk?

That's what I'm thinking. I want to go to a college with a auto program.

osiris19

I'm a full time student going for General Automotive as well. I leave for my second year August 17th. I graduate in May if everything stays on schedule.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I will be enrolling in automotive tech at my local college very soon.

I just need to see if I am able to receive financial aid. I mean, it's like getting welfare but long term.

It's nothing but good news. US citizen gets educated, does what he enjoys, gets paid lots of $$ and pays more taxes.

People think I'm an absolute sinner for even considering it. I've never had the need for foodstamps in my wife and I've held the same job for a minimum of 3 years, even if I was in between jobs I've have another one in a week. I bust my ass to find work even if it's work for a week.

All of a sudden I'm a criminal for using financial aid or welfare.

Ass wipes!!!!

And most of the people that complain are usually folding clothing as a job everyday living at their moms -.-. Or have a sibling using financial aid to get through college.

When will hypocritical USA end? Lol... Rants

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW

I just need to see if I am able to receive financial aid. I mean, it's like getting welfare but long term.

It's nothing but good news. US citizen gets educated, does what he enjoys, gets paid lots of $$ and pays more taxes.

People think I'm an absolute sinner for even considering it. I've never had the need for foodstamps in my wife and I've held the same job for a minimum of 3 years, even if I was in between jobs I've have another one in a week. I bust my ass to find work even if it's work for a week.

Ass wipes!!!!

And most of the people that complain are usually folding clothing as a job everyday living at their moms -.-. Or have a sibling using financial aid to get through college.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I'm a full time student going for General Automotive as well. I leave for my second year August 17th. I graduate in May if everything stays on schedule.

Eh, an automotive school is just an idea for me as of now. I definitely want to do it but I'm way too uninformed on it to know where to start.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver

Ass wipes!!!!

Nah man don't worry about some asshole judging you for using the resources provided for you. Besides, after all is said and done you'll probably be making a lot more than the guy who judged you in the first place.

Nick_C78

If you work and pay taxes, by all means get financial aid. It's the people that don't contribute ever in their lives that use it that bother me, because I get raped by taxes so that they never have to work. Fuck them.