Bang for the BUCK!

TSPOON

In your opinion what is the LOWEST drop you can buy within the $250 range that is not complete shit!!
would like to go with springs ....(by they way thought I came up on a deal with this guy $60 for them SHiiiiiiiiit.they were def. to good to be true for that price, they are shit!!)

FYI...I have just experienced the worst Coilovers in History!!..found out they were ebay specials and not what I thought..when I purchased them off this guy....but No ..anyway everyday they seem to settle lower and lower..I bottom out on the coilover and strut on damn near every bump..the ride is horrible...SO THOSE COILOVER SET UPS YOU SEE WITH NO NAME ON EBAY STAY AWAY FROM THIEM BITCHES!!!... i am so pissed the car rides worse and worse everyday ...i am so fed up I am about to put my factory suspension back on until I get something else...

I have been looking at H&R drop springs..they seem to have a pretty low drop..they say 3inch all the way around ..and I have heard good reviews on them ...does anyone have them would love to see a pic of what it looks like ...so I am looking for a drop spring that IS LOW !

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
no matter what you get its going to be shit for $250(shocks n springs).. hell you cant even find KYB AGX and H&R sports used for 250... you need to increase your budget.. but if you want to keep your stock shocks, you should buy Eibach Prokit.. its 1.3F/R drop and wont blow out your shocks(well at least very soon).. it rides great but IMO isnt low at all..

H&R sport springs are 1.7F and 1.5 R... they are nice but you must get the right shock to go with this spring...here's my old set up AGX n H&R sport

If your thinking about getting theses I would suggest taking off your mudflaps, they will drag on ground unless you cut them.. btw i got Agx and used H&R sports for $400

Now word to the wise, dont go cheap on your suspension, save up and do it right.. why would you want to cheap out on something thats one of the main components of your car? do it right

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Function Form are a pretty reasonable price.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
You can get an Eibach Sporline Kit for $200. For another $100 more, you can opt for Ground-Control coilover sleeves.

TSPOON

I feel ya on not going cheap...when I said $250 I was talking about springs...I have seen Eibach,H&R,..etc..etc..lots for around that price...I was just saying I don't $700-$1200 for tein full coilovers or something like that ....
Eibach drop is not low enough for me ...especially running 15' wheels
the ground control set up sounds like a good direction $300 is not bad...
I have heard a few people talk about form and function also...i would like to have my car sit the way it does now..but not such a shitty ride..lol..I love the look ..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I feel ya on not going cheap...when I said $250 I was talking about springs...I have seen Eibach,H&R,..etc..etc..lots for around that price...I was just saying I don't $700-$1200 for tein full coilovers or something like that ....
Eibach drop is not low enough for me ...
the ground control set up sounds like a good direction $300 is not bad...
I have heard a few people talk about form and function also...i would like to have my car sit the way it does now..but not such a shitty ride..lol..I love the look ..
I think the F2 Type I coilovers go for around $600, which is the same price as the Skunk2 Pro-S, which is a better setup IMO.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Well depending on if you wanna wait a month or so, I'll be selling my Tanabe SOC-Pro full coilovers for around $450:lol:

TSPOON

lol...sounds good...hmmmm...whenever you sell them I'll snag them if I have notfound anything by then

wite2nr

I picked up skunk2 coilovers (sleaves - GC style) for $60 used. Look around you can find good deals

patrick4588

Integra God
no matter what you get its going to be shit for $250(shocks n springs).. hell you cant even find KYB AGX and H&R sports used for 250... you need to increase your budget.. but if you want to keep your stock shocks, you should buy Eibach Prokit.. its 1.3F/R drop and wont blow out your shocks(well at least very soon).. it rides great but IMO isnt low at all..

H&R sport springs are 1.7F and 1.5 R... they are nice but you must get the right shock to go with this spring...here's my old set up AGX n H&R sport

If your thinking about getting theses I would suggest taking off your mudflaps, they will drag on ground unless you cut them.. btw i got Agx and used H&R sports for $400

Now word to the wise, dont go cheap on your suspension, save up and do it right.. why would you want to cheap out on something thats one of the main components of your car? do it right
those wheels are so sexy