Bass

donnie850

Going with one 15... Should I go sealed or ported?? I listen to all kinds of music... Love the lows of rap and dub.. But also like the double bass of metal.

zack11122

:lol: a 15 would rattle the rust right off these cars. Don't buy kicker. You're just paying for a name.

R13

The other asshole
Hey! My 12" Kicker comps are pretty beastly with the setup tuned just right.

People used to beg me to crank it up.

R13

The other asshole
I've had my setup against a single 12" JL and it owned it.

The system tuning is more important than the subs mostly though, The car they're in makes a huge difference as well, I've only had the kickers, Mine are oldschool too so they might be better or some shit. :lol: Had them since I was like 15.

Back on topic!

zack11122

I had a old Jensen amp. Blew up. Thought my car was gunna catch on fire.

Anyways. Get one 12" sub and a small sealed enclosure. Make sure you get a amp too. A one channel will do. Or if you want another speaker get a 2 channel.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I had a old Jensen amp. Blew up. Thought my car was gunna catch on fire.

Anyways. Get one 12" sub and a small sealed enclosure. Make sure you get a amp too. A one channel will do. Or if you want another speaker get a 2 channel.
agreed. crutchfield has SoundOrdanance Mono amp for around $100

donnie850

I have a pioneer head unit.. Nothing special, plan to upgrade later. My amp is an audiopipe 1500w and I'm thinking of going with American bass 15" dual 2ohm. Used to have a punch 12 in sealed box.. Was old as hell finally blew it up. Sounded ok.. But just wanted opionions as I've never used a ported box in a Hatch.