Bastards broke into my whip

92GSRbholtz

Well I got got.. I live in a very.quiet town dead end street.. I had been leaving my car unlocked for three years in middle of street nothing ever happened... I decdied to pull it into driveway lock her up and throw the car cover over here for the.winter and start it every couple days I go to start it while I was gettin ready.for work this eve.. Shit sounded funny and the car cover was off I figured wind blew it... So I pop the hood mofos got my aem v2 cai.. Dumb mofos tryed to take the headers off snaped the bolts I wish I had a nany cam to put on dumbest crimnals cmon fo real the headers that would've been a job... But hey maybe I acceidently left it unlocked no signs of forced entry and they couldnt be that smart if they didnt know righty tighty lefty loosey... LMAO...... And if it was someone who.associated with me or know anything they woulda yanked my hondata s300...... But it is what it is it can be replaced... So I would like some input is there a better CAI than AEM V2

HonDaReal

Welcome to the club lol its happened twice to mine. Probably just pulled ur hood latch cable from the wheel well. Fuckin ppl piss me off man..

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Chop off their dicks off when you find them. Then we can take pleasure in the fact that you stopped a line of thieves.

that effin suck bro

set a bait bar up with explosives

:thumbs up

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I like my AEM V2 so idk whats better lol but sorry bout ur shit bro at least it's just an intake that can easily be replaced.

jbrown97ls

At least you still have the car though. Invest in an alarm with a 2 way pager and a proximity sensor. Also, a block off plate wouldnt hurt either. Sorry to hear about your luck, man!

hen92

^^^Yes! and block off plate as jbrown97ls said. By block off plate you mean the metal to cover the hood release right? lol... well that's what i meant anyways..