Battery died, screwed up alarm system, now car won't start

kadardes

I just took some pictures from underneath the dash and I'm uploading them to photobucket now.. I'll post them in a few mins..

thelanlord

send me a pic

that link is asking me for a password to see the album???

send me a pick of the alarm siren horn
the mess of wires that disapears into space
the control module if possible
and even the key fob

I will get u all the info u need to set it strait and possible modify the paramiters if possible

I modified my stock alarm in my 96 so now instead of the horn honking to arm and disarm
it goes !

YAAAA! to lock and HIYAAAA! to unlock!

My ricer has a ninja alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaa ha yaaaaaaa!

:lol:

MugenDan

your car wont start beacuse your baterry is dead,get a boost from someone or get those baterry chargas.

kadardes

your car wont start beacuse your baterry is dead,get a boost from someone or get those baterry chargas.
You didn't read my post.. I replaced the battery already.

I made that album public, I didn't realize it was on private.. sorry about that.

This is the same key fob that I have
http://www.remote-superstore.com/webstore/details.php?id=4781&back_ref=index.php?cat_path=47_96&page=1

I'm not sure where the alarm siren is actually.. I just took a picture of underneath my hood and I can take another picture of whatever you want underneath there.. I also took more pictures underneath the dash of all the mess of wires and everything.. Thanks for trying to help so far guys I appreciate it :)

<CleanNDirty>

last pic had a switch and button. not sure wat that goes to but it might be wat ur looking for. good luck