Battery drainage

B209

i just replaced my altenator and my battery on a 2000 acura integra gs but the battery seems to keep dying on me but it runs fine when its jumped. any suggestions on what it might be thats draining my battery?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Accessory power still running somewhere? Had the same issue with our passat... Got a new battery and it fixed everything

97dc4teg

you've probably got something that is still running or something that is just staying powered on after you have the key turned off. good luck with the search

GSRBRUCE

I just figured my issue out after months of dying batteries! I had draw coming from an after market head unit! I have to rewire the harness but i havent had a problem since! good luck!

Camarokid

Stay thirsty my friends
hey B209, my buddy had the same prob on his teggy, so i plugged in a GR-8 to test for draws and it ended up being that his O2 sensor was shorting. so i unplugged it and prob was gone. installed new one 4 days later and all good now for last 6 months. try it out and see what happens. dont be worried either the check engine light will come on. good luck my brotha!