BC P1's f/r camber kit question

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Damn. I think when I get my ps back, it will help a lot with that. It's really bad when I'm pulling up to a stop light with the tire divots, pisses me off.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Some of the sloppiness I've complained about in the rear is the rta bushings, they're gone on one side and barely hanging on to the other side. I got some from Dai Lon, I've just been lagging. I need to spend a day on the front suspension with my wheel bearing, axle, brakes, and ball joints; then a day on the rear for the lca bushings, rta bushings, cage, and brakes.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Doesnt cutting into the shock tower actually make it susceptible to more damage though ?

Edit: That was to you samarai_blue my bad and thanks for clarifying .

Sent from my Integra.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Damn. I think when I get my ps back, it will help a lot with that. It's really bad when I'm pulling up to a stop light with the tire divots, pisses me off.
thats because your going over it <30mph. All my cars do that. Ek, NC, RA, S40, Scooby doo etc. If youre going at speed and hit a crack in the car and jump a lane thats bump steer. You swerve from lane to lane because you are avoiding a pebble.

Doesnt cutting into the shock tower actually make it susceptible to more damage though ?

Edit: That was to you samarai_blue my bad and thanks for clarifying .

Sent from my Integra.
theres already a small hole on the very very top of the shock tower. you bore that out a bit to make room for the bump stop bolt. I made a thread on them a while back http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=85426

Only reason i dont run them is because it lowers shock travel which on track is what i need the most.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Once i get into a new suspension setup samarai_blue ill see if i need them . I had fnf 1s with skunk2 fronts and had about a two inch drop with no shock tower damage but ive read mixed reviews with buddyclub since some say the cause uca banging while others dont . Guess it depends on how low you go . Thanks og too .

Sent from my Integra.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
the skunk2 front camber kit is a lower profile than the buddy club.
Yeah im assuming thats why it was much more lol .

Edit: Think I'll be holding off on the bc extended ball joints i dont honestly track and for dd i dont see the purpose but to flaunt .

Sent from my Integra.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

There is no purpose for track either. I know several people who got them and then went back to stock after a few events.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
There is no purpose for track either. I know several people who got them and then went back to stock after a few events.
Guess some people are bout it and some arent . Glad i got my info right with you guys cause my friends an idiot .

Sent from my Integra.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
The big draw back on using them is you can't run a 300mm rotor
Yeah i got you . Im not really tryna go to overboard with my whip so it just doesn't seem to much to me anymore . But nonetheless thanks for telling me about them more on point . If i get my new suspension down the road ill pm you samurai_blue

Sent from my Integra.

AlphaWolf1993

I'm running fnf1 and the bc fronts and can confirm my towers are getting beat to shit with the balljoints that come with it :| And i'm at the height where I just have no wheel gap on 195/45/16...I'm about to cut the towers. When I checked, my uca sits about .5-1 inch from the shock tower at rest. I hate hitting these towers!

JayVee

2Dr Banger
I'm running fnf1 and the bc fronts and can confirm my towers are getting beat to shit with the balljoints that come with it :| And i'm at the height where I just have no wheel gap on 195/45/16...I'm about to cut the towers. When I checked, my uca sits about .5-1 inch from the shock tower at rest. I hate hitting these towers!
Lol . One of the second main reasons why i sold my camber kits . Local Noneed2hate helped me out with a purchase hopefully they serve better . Might just get into some new shocks with my springs . Good looking though

Sent from my Integra.