be wary of WRX-Killer

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
WRX-Killer trashed his reputation over at Honda-Tech and no apparently he's migrating over here.

This guy likes to win your trust and the goodwill of the forum in order to operate his business over PM. He'll help you out with something but when you start to feel overwhelmed, he offers to sell you a pre-built harness or ask you to come to his shop. He cuts a lot of corners on his work for his so-called stealth installs. He pretends to pull your whole dash to hide your alarm but that would be absolutely pointless. You're better off going to Best Buy or you can try to find a trustworthy mom n pop shop.

When he preps an alarm, he charges hundreds of dollars for something you could easily do yourself. He simply twists and tapes the wires w/out solder. And no amount of prep makes the alarm plug n play. It's a rip. He also has a habit of holding onto your money for a long period of time and cutting communication. Then he'll come back with some excuse and make YOU feel like an asshole! He may resolve it with you later, but do you want to be this guy's ATM?

Search Honda-Tech for wrx-killer-sti-eater and you'll find an equal amount of vouches and customer complaints. And he refused to follow the rules of sponsorship over there.

Don't be a sucker. Don't give this guy your money.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
alarms are super easy to install. all you need is the wire harness for your car and splice the wires from the alarm to it.

i trust no one with my car unless i know them personally and for a long time.

mirrorimg

Ive seen that name on HT. Didnt know he was a trouble maker though.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks suspendedhatch is the only person i go to for electrical advice EVER...besides JIm cause im probably talking to him at the time anyways

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Yes, and I havnt seen him yet on here, but when he shows up ill keep an eye on him. With a name like that ill be happy to give him a ban :lol:
lulz!!

when i saw this, i was like 'mark wouldnt be too happy to meet this guy..'

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
He already answered my HID question thread.. I'm surprised he hasn't lit this up with hell fire!

mirrorimg

I love how his "Recent Visits" to his profile are all of us, just because you put that link Dylan.