Bee*R & Exhaust Video!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Hey guys I just recently changed up my exhaust and also added a Bee*R ignition cut rev limiter. I'm now running my 4-2-1 header, Invidia test pipe, and Buddy Club Pro Spec exhaust. Sounds pretty good I'd say.

The Bee*R limiter is popular among the 240 guys, but they also make a Type H for hondas. It gets wired into your ignition signal from the ecu and allows you to set your main rev limit and launch control limit as well as the "gain" which controls how quick the limiter cuts. As oppose to the usual fuel cut its an ignition cut. Which means extremely loud pops and bangs as well as flames.

I made a video, however the pops are 1000000x louder in person. If you watch they actually shake the camera but the audio doesn't really pick it up. Also if the car was a little more warmed up there would have been flames.

[YOUTUBE="Integra Exhaust"]dIVNXbLryr8[/YOUTUBE]

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Niiicccceee, haha I could barely hear it with my volume to the max. U might wanna get it louder ;)

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Niiicccceee, haha I could barely hear it with my volume to the max. U might wanna get it louder ;)
Really? You sure the volume on the youtube video just wasn't low? lol. I can hear the exhaust fine I just mean the backfire is nowhere near as loud as it is in person.

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Really? You sure the volume on the youtube video just wasn't low? lol. I can hear the exhaust fine I just mean the backfire is nowhere near as loud as it is in person.
Lol I was being sarcastic bro xD ahah it's loud as fuuu!!! Lmao nice exhaust dude :)