Been awhile new code

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Hey been awhile since I've been on the boards nothing new to report but broke as joke so been doing a lot of fishing lately not a lot of money left for mods these days . Need some help from the techs I keep getting a P0420 Code on my 98 integra LS not all the time just once in awhile I have new head, hiflow cat & Grredy exhaust. She is driving like a champ no problems in fact sounds better. I clear the code it is good for a few weeks and then it comes back any ideas ?

Aik68j

P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)
Which means I don't use bank one my money is @ Holy shit the banks Chinese (HSBC) :D any ideas? as to the cause I went and cleared the code out no idea unless I got a leak somewhere

Target

Acura Tech
what type of high flow cat did you buy?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
It's an error on bank 1, the cat has nothing to do with it.

Hows your gas mileage? sounds like you're getting too much um-burned fuel coming out thru the exhaust...

Spody02

Name: Cody
could be an o2 sensor
pull them out and clean them
clear the code and see if it comes back

Aik68j

I have not check my milelage lately offically writing all done and such doesn't seem to be burning anymore than I had in the past. The code comes on it seems for no reason then I can clear it drive for weeks to months and nothing. I have accidently run in D3 over 50 and shifted it up to D4 (yes it is a auto) sometimes the code will pop up after that

Thanks