Been wondering what you all do when your car is slammed

corona88

Hey guys whats up. As many of you know I got some PIC drag coilovers, then got a full cat back WS2. Its been a month or so but i notice that i scrap my resenator alot due to its like 1 inch off the ground. Do you all have this problem as well or am i the only one? If you are could you tell what you have done to eliminate the problem THANKS 8)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey guys whats up. As many of you know I got some PIC drag coilovers, then got a full cat back WS2. Its been a month or so but i notice that i scrap my resenator alot due to its like 1 inch off the ground. Do you all have this problem as well or am i the only one? If you are could you tell what you have done to eliminate the problem THANKS 8)
I have the WS2 and haven't come across that problem yet. My resonator hangs like stock. I don't know why. My WS2's resonator hung low on my CB7 too. Guess it's different for the sedans or something.

Winki

Undercover mod
hey dumb ass you raise your car ;)

lol
but really they are adjustiabe, i have had my PICs for like a year and something now and have realized that KC roads suck balls i still scrape the front sigh but we can just raise it up a little let me know if you need help i thkn i have adjusted mine like 3 times jjust to where it is now. thats the life of a lowered car i am always worried about dinging my down pipe

crzy azn

is crzy
either raise your car up, or just drive more carefully. pull out slowly and at a hardcore angle. sometimes nothing helps if the roads, bumps, or dips are bad enough. welcome to the life of a lowered car.

sonicvybe

new driver
You can create a custom protector plate/metal sheet for the header. Maybe even do one for the back of exhaust. eOr just raise up car higher - easiest thing to not mess up under ther.

I raised ride height to be more practical, but its still cool.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you should see the underside of my car.. lol!!

try stiffening the ride a bit.. know where the bumps are.. and for driveways/speed bumps, angle it more.. when i go up into my homegirl's driveway, im pretty much parallel to the curb.. then i turn all the way.. works every time..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
you should see the underside of my car.. lol!!

try stiffening the ride a bit.. know where the bumps are.. and for driveways/speed bumps, angle it more.. when i go up into my homegirl's driveway, im pretty much parallel to the curb.. then i turn all the way.. works every time..
Yup. I've seen him do it. Coy mad three-wheels it too. I'd say it's his wheel was about a foot off the ground. Haha!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Pot hole and speed bump dodging. lol

My GSX won't make it over most speed bumps or up steep driveways so I just avoid them

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Pot hole and speed bump dodging. lol

My GSX won't make it over most speed bumps or up steep driveways so I just avoid them
I don't have a problem with speedbumps. It's more the steep ass driveways. It's funny when I three-wheel it.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
We have some huge road humps here too. I hate them with a passion. 3" turbo back and about a 2.75" front and 3" rear drop doesn't help. DSM's are low as hell anyway

I haven't run into any speed bumps or bitch driveways since I got new tires though. I had to lift it up just a hair to clear the rear fender. I refuse to roll or cut them

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
We have some huge road humps here too. I hate them with a passion. 3" turbo back and about a 2.75" front and 3" rear drop doesn't help. DSM's are low as hell anyway

I haven't run into any speed bumps or bitch driveways since I got new tires though. I had to lift it up just a hair to clear the rear fender. I refuse to roll or cut them
I rolled mine last week. The rear looked retarded because it was so high. I dropped the rear a little more. I wanna drop it even lower soon. Then I need to get another alignment.