Before And After!

hamfacekilla

just thought i would post some pics of my engine bay from when i first got it to when i spiced it up a bit, FYI all the red hose is gone, was there when i got it, i also have a cold air now

BEFORE!

AFTER!

Last edited:

hamfacekilla

looks good man :thumbsup:
thanks man appriciate it, iv done couple things since these pics to clean it up more, and im gonna pull out everything minus the motor/trans and completely clean out the engine bay with some good de greaser, ill have updated pics 2maro

mirrorimg

Not a fan of the red wireloom, but its an improvement.
He stated that he removed it. I did a little extra dress up that may interest you. I replaced my battery terminals and grounds/power wires with newer wires. They are a translucent blue and looks much better than the black coated wires.

hamfacekilla

you repainted your header heats heild as well?
yeah it was really rusty so i figured a simple black would take care of it. lol

looks alot better
THX!

it does look way better
thanks

He stated that he removed it. I did a little extra dress up that may interest you. I replaced my battery terminals and grounds/power wires with newer wires. They are a translucent blue and looks much better than the black coated wires.
lol thx for reminding him, you got any pics of the battery terminals? would love to see how it turned out

thx

Great improvement.
thank you

MORE TO COME! WILL UPDATE SOON!

hamfacekilla

nice job, I like the fresh filter
thanks, thought i would get a new one while i was cleaning things

Props looks good
THANKS!

Looks good, I think some fresh black plug wires would clean it up some too.
haha, nice call, cuz i just put some fresh ones in there today, good thinking man good thinking

yeah those blue ones were gay idk where the previous owner got them, i guess they would look nice if i had a blue theme under the hood