before pics

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
dont like thet car

but props for the effort and time you put into it. At least you did it right instead of cuttin corners

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yes very funny. ill have some during pics up this week maybe on thursday or friday. i think they just started working on my car today after having it for almost 3 weeks already fukin idiots

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nexgenintegra said:
yes very funny. ill have some during pics up this week maybe on thursday or friday. i think they just started working on my car today after having it for almost 3 weeks already fukin idiots
damn that sucks.... i hate it when auto shops keep your car for months and don't even touch it til days/weeks later. that why its better if you know someone at an autobody... so you can check up on it and know that progress is being done to it. and as much as i don't the conversion... i'd still wanna see how it turns out... hopefully smooth.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
SilverDB8 said:
damn that sucks.... i hate it when auto shops keep your car for months and don't even touch it til days/weeks later. that why its better if you know someone at an autobody... so you can check up on it and know that progress is being done to it. and as much as i don't the conversion... i'd still wanna see how it turns out... hopefully smooth.
thanks db8 i know your not a big fan of the mods but its appreciated that you still are interested in the turnout